B A K I N G
Yumm-O almond butter banana bread muffins! These healthy muffins are made with 100% whole grains, 2 ripe bananas, coconut milk, and all-natural sugar from coconut sugar! (recipe by fitfoodiefinds.com)
- PREP TIME: 20 minutes
- COOK TIME: 16 minutes
- TOTAL TIME: 36 minutes
- 1/2 cup all-natural almond butter, drippy
- 2 large eggs
- 2 large ripe bananas (~1 cupmashed)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1.5 cups white whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- First, preheat oven to 350ºF and line a muffin tin with muffin liners OR spray with coconut oil cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together dry ingredients. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together all wet ingredients minus the melted coconut oil. Then transfer dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix until combined.
- Finally, add in melted coconut oil and give the batter a final mix.
- Transfer batter into muffin tin, filling each muffin about 2/3 of the way full.
- Bake muffins at 350ºF for 16-18 minutes or until fully cooked.