Paper Bag Journal
We love the idea of using a brown paper bag, splitting into two, inserting paper and letting your child use their imagination to create. The handles work as a little briefcase holder. We just loved this fab idea thanks to ArtBar.
Supplies for making the journals:
1. Cut down the sides and the bottom to become two separate paper bag sheets (with handles).
2. Tape the two sides together (inside + out)
3. Punch a small hole at the top and bottom close to the fold, but not on the fold.
4. Punch holes in the white paper right on the fold.
5. Use brass fasteners to secure paper.