- Mask while you shower. The best time to do a face mask is when you are in the shower. Think about it – it is the time when there is the most steam and its multitasking! 🙂 @shopfdl
- Use plenty of sun protection. Yes its cold out and snowy but those rays are there. We put on a lotion higher than 30 spf daily. Protect Protect Protect! 🙂
- Nourishment for the hair. Winter air tends to be harsher and inside calefacción (oops broke out into Spanish: Heaters) tend to dry our hair. We use a humidifier in the bedroom and deep condition and yes sometimes escape to Mexico for some sun. 🙂
- Plenty of rest. Yes sleep sleep sleep. There is time! When you snowed in. Sleeping helps restore collagen and elastin, the essential building blocks of young, healthy skin. Studies show the lack of sleep for +7 hours each night increases your risk of obesity, heart disease and diabetes.
- Paint. Journal. Sketch. Either of these activities helps the time pass wonderfully, here are a few works for sale by The Girl Daily. Email sales@TheGirlDaily.com